Cyclepath Cycle can arrange service to your Harley-Davidson motorcycle. Our friends are experts in the repair, maintenance and customization of your Harley-Davidson Motorcycle.
Have you ever changed the oil on your bike and after only a couple of miles, the oil was all black? Carl shows how the engine keeps about 16 oz of dirty oil in the crank case in the video below.
With an oil removal tool, you can easily remove all the dirty oil out of your motorcycle. Making it a 100% Oil Change.
- Drain all the oil out of your bike
- Remove the oil filter
- Install Oil Removal Tool (ORT) where the filter attaches
- Place small bucket under the line from the Oil Removal Tool
- Fill bike with new oil in the oil tank spout
- Start engine and idle until the dirty oil appears clean
- Turn off bike
- Remove the ORT and install new oil filter
- Top off oil level.
- Ride like the wind!